Ir al contenido principal

Fairy Tale (Inglés)

together on this pumpkin coach lit by the moonlight
the Love story hidden within the innocent eyes
the mysterious time has begun
so let’s try and live freely
beyond that tunnel is that nostalgic neverland

as I increase my speed, I fall in love with you
if becoming an adult means losing dreams, I don’t want to become one

I believed in the fairy tale, a wonderland of my dreams with you
let’s go, the fairy tale as we overcome the emerald time and search
the future of the past

who’s my poisoned apple right now?
placing a magic spell on it, I let it fly into the sky to fade away
let’s start running to tomorrow
I want to watch you only
beyond those memories is that new future land

I can’t promise you if we’ll arrive or not
but we’ll climb those stairs of the maze hand-in-hand

start! fairy tale, remember that wonderland of my dreams
probably, I’ll be able to go into the fairy tale if I’m with you
to that forgotten world

even if I find out about reality as time passes
I want to keep on holding onto this distant dream

Only dreamer………will see the dream

start! fairy tale, remember that wonderland of my dreams
probably, with you in the fairy tale, I am taking with you
so start! fairy tale, a wonderland of my dreams taking you along with me
let’s go, to the forgotten world in a fairy tale as we overcome the emerald time

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dynamite (Romaji)

Zutto (Romaji)

Dynamite (DC versión) [Romaji]

Apartament of Mai-K