Ir al contenido principal

Safest place (Inglés)

My tears – this is when they come
My love is here now
My dream, with a strong love
And a voice that will reach your heart, I’m singing

Je suis fou de vous*, you were the only one
The meaning of my life, who heard
I think to myself
This voice that nobody else heard

I’m starting to love you
Yes, that’s the only thing that’s real to me
It untied the strings of my heart
Yes, and I finally reached my safest place

My tears, I want you to see
My love, deep into my heart
My dream, every time I got anxious
I looked at you, singing

Je suis fou de vous, you showed me my dreams
The meaning of my life, reflected in you
I think to myself, it’s all beyond my control

I’m starting to love you
Yes, that’s the only thing that’s real to me
It untied the strings of my heart
Yes, and I finally reached my safest place

You can look at yourself and see the truth

Je suis fou de vous
The meaning of my life
I think to myself

I’m starting to love you
Yes, that’s the only thing that’s real to me
It untied the strings of my heart
Yes, and I finally reached my safest place

I’m starting to love you
Yes, that’s the only thing that’s real to me
It untied the strings of my heart
Yes, and I finally reached my safest place

I’m starting to love you
Yes, that’s the only thing that’s real to me
It untied the strings of my heart
Yes, and I finally reached my safest place

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dynamite (Romaji)

Zutto (Romaji)

Dynamite (DC versión) [Romaji]

Apartament of Mai-K