Ir al contenido principal

Ready for Love (Inglés)


I'm always strong when you're beside me
I'll be the hero you've been dreaming of
And when I touch you I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling
'Cause I'm ready for love

There are so many things in the world
That I should see
But all I want to do is believe in your world and walk with you
Just as the wind keeps blowing freely
I’ll keep loving you
If the start line is here next to us
Then let’s have the confidence to cross it

I fill up my engine
And stray from the route
My heart is heading
To the very limit of a danger zone

I can not see what's out there for me
So Mai Kuraki looking for music forever!!
I’ll entrust my cold feelings to the waves
So summer paradise 'cause I'm ready for love

I shine my bright searchlights out
Into the dark night
Our days are made up
Of happiness and sadness, tears and laughter
But the person I love is by my side, and it makes me happy
When I get out of the tunnel
The sky shines so bright

Each day is a mystery
Nobody knows
What will happen
But I’ll believe in the power of love

I can not see what's out there for me
So Mai Kuraki looking for music forever!!
I’ll entrust my cold feelings to the waves
So summer paradise 'cause I'm ready for love

Yeah, if you try rejecting what’s subjective and what’s objective
Your regrets will go, and you’ll feel a little happiness
It takes imagination to read these times
Set it free as you go about your communication
Carve yourself into the endless future
Carve out a rhythm! Carve out a dream!
Gonna give up! And break down!
My hard heart, with the beat and the heat

I'm always strong when you're beside me
I'll be the hero you've been dreaming of
And when I touch you I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling
'Cause I'm ready for love

I can not see what's out there for me
So Mai Kuraki looking for music forever!!
I’ll entrust my cold feelings to the waves
So summer paradise 'cause I'm ready for love

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dynamite (Romaji)

Zutto (Romaji)

Dynamite (DC versión) [Romaji]

Koi ni Koishite (Romaji)