Ir al contenido principal

Aitakute (Inglés)


Ou can forget me if it’s too painful
But I I’ll always be waiting for you
“It’s OK, you can make it on your own”
I say
But behind those words, ah, I’m longing for you

I miss you, I miss you, it just hurts so much
How can this be so hard?
I miss you, I miss you, I want to fly to you
I’m not as strong as you think
I want to tell you now
It's for you I give my love

They’re doing the fireworks I saw with you this year too
But they only sparkle in sad colours
I thought I saw you in the crowd
And I cry…
My heart’s aching, ah, worse than I imagined

I miss you, I miss you, I can’t slep at night
My heart is breaking out of me
I miss you, I miss you, my love is growing
I wish upon a star, take me
To your heart now
It's for you I give my love

I miss you, I miss you, I can’t slep at night
My heart is breaking out of me
I miss you, I miss you, my love is growing
I wish upon a star, take me
To your heart now
It's for you I give my love

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dynamite (Romaji)

Zutto (Romaji)

Dynamite (DC versión) [Romaji]

Apartament of Mai-K