Ir al contenido principal

Love, day After Tomorrow (Inglés)

Someday your dreams will come true
What are you hoping for?
You can throw away
Yours tear and your pretenses of being strong

The wind blows with such strength that it shakes my heart
I’m struggling with a painful feeling
Don’t ask me why, I can’t help it
You are the first thing on my mind

Love, day after tomorrow... I wish you knew
We don’t need vague, dressed-up words
Love, day after tomorrow... I need you back
I just want to walk at the same pace as you…

You looked so angry
You never looked at me this way
Your eyes advised me of the intensity of your love

I sent you an email
With the words “I’m sorry” written in it
But you didn’t reply
I burst into tears
Don't ask me why, I can’t help it
I can't see the world, walking through

Love, day after tomorrow... I wish you knew
No matter how dark it is, I want to move forward without stopping
Love, day after tomorrow... I need you back
Because now I’m searching for the same light as you…

The rain that’s begun to fall will make you tender
Surely on the day we promised
I can get closer to you, and say
Without hesitation, oh~ stay with me

Love, day after tomorrow.... I wish you knew
I'm still in love, but you're gone... 
And now my heart is breaking
Love, day after tomorrow... I need you back
My heart is waiting for your love
L.O.V.E one more day

Love, day after tomorrow.... I wish you knew
I'm still in love, but you're gone... 
And now my heart is breaking
Love, day after tomorrow... I need you back 

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dynamite (Romaji)

Zutto (Romaji)

Dynamite (DC versión) [Romaji]

Koi ni Koishite (Romaji)